Senior Business Developer
Data is the new gold!
The mission of our parent company Xylos is to keep people and organisations digitally fit and safe! Data plays a very important role in this.
We develop modern data platforms for our clients using the latest technologies in the (public) cloud. To continue supporting this growth Xylos is looking for a new colleague, an Azure Data Engineer, one with DRIVE and lots of #Goesting.
What do we expect?
Are you nodding “Yes” to the following? Then we should get acquainted:
- Passion for Data?
- Relevant experience within the Microsoft Azure Data Platform?
- Knowledge of Azure Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse Analytics…?
- SQL, NOSQL, Cosmos DB?
- Visualisation of data via Power BI
- Python Pandas, Apache Spark?
- Problem-solving skills?
- Communicative, customer-oriented and accurate?
- Eager to learn?
- Fluent in Dutch and English? French perhaps?
As an Azure Data Engineer, you will join our Hybrid Cloud team, a diverse team of great consultants.
- You will participate in the full lifecycle of analytics, AI or BI projects
- You will help our customers design and build scalable data platforms
- You describe and map data from different source systems to target data stores
- You set up ETL and ELT pipelines to retrieve data, transform it according to predefined business logic and integrate it in central data warehouses
- You install, configure and optimise the various data services
- You support and advise customers with regard to the latest technologies and solutions
- You keep your knowledge and expertise up to date – and deepen it further – through training courses and seminars.
- You like to share your knowledge and unique experiences with colleagues
What's in it for you?
There is even more to a Xylos job than meets the eye
A truly modern workplace.
That also means a warm, human working atmosphere where your daily experience is central
with the best that technology has to offer and a growth plan tailored to you and your career ambitions…
An attractive salary
complemented by a range of benefits: daily, home and internet allowance, group and hospitalisation insurance, company restaurant, company car…
We also offer an atypical bonus package.
You can cash in net and spend it on multimedia, or even just extra days off…
Get to know the atypical Xylos/Bagaar vibe on Instagram
Bagaar is a technology driven product agency. In collaboration with our ambitious clients, we design and build digital products and solutions. We help our clients to gear up for the future. These are very exciting times of endless technological possibilities, groundbreaking innovations and genius answers to challenges that haven’t even been formulated yet.
To find out more about our parent company Xylos, click here